Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

crawfsh posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 11:23pm

Fantastic chapter! I can hardly wait for the next. I wonder what Hermione will do the next time she sees Harry...

brad posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd November 2006 3:28am

Glad to read the next chapter of this story!

Again, while reading this, I got the feeling that Harry is smarter than me ... or that Rab is teaching us both a logic lesson (and I'm failing the class). Like Harry's deduction that Snape is now a ghost -- (a) that's excellent, I love it when authors can bring in aspects of the magical world like that, where I wasn't expecting it; and (b) it would have taken me minutes more to think of that. It was a surprise when I read it, anyway.

Like I said last chapter, there was no reason for this time travel thing at all since the locket was in Harry's vault all the time. As you seemed to emphasise here - 'we were only trying to stop us from robbing me'. Still, as you said last time, it was a cool bit of time travel, so who cares? Luckily Harry was clever enough to work out that Harry was dumb enough to stage the robbery on his own vault ...

And once more Harry owes Dumbledore an apology (even if there were extenuating circumstances, given the horcrux's influence on his emotions). I hope he's brave enough to do the right thing again and make amends.

I *love* your theory of how horcruxes work, i.e. that a soul fragment is used each time the person is reincarnated. Great stuff.

And the limit on only being able to create horcruxes when one is in one's original pre-resurrected state is even better. I hate all those stories out there that don't cater for the possibility of Voldemort merrily fashioning further horcruxes as our heroes track down the first six. And none have ever 'used them up' as he's been reincarnated. I really enjoy the original and clever thinking that you bring to your writing.

You've got me worried regarding Zab and Harry's discussion about destroying (or not) horcruxes. Will Dumbledore destroy the locket? How would they know?

THERE WAS NO HERMIONE IN THIS STORY!!!!

Just thought I'd point that out .... feel free to correct this oversight at any time ...

Hope all three members of the Draco family are now getting their sleep and that you might have some more writing time soon! Thanks for this chapter.

Zach posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd November 2006 12:49am

Glad to see this updated. and on a smaller note just pray your child doesn't have add or adhd, you'll never have rest, i speak from the child's perspective. till next update ^_~

Amamama posted a comment on Sunday 19th November 2006 1:58pm

Yes! Another update, thank you so much! I've been missing this stories, nice to see you've finally managed to get enough sleep during the night to get some commuting writing time. You know, I think every new parent steps into that particular trap. I never realized it would take 5 years from the birth of my first to having two uninterrupted nights of sleep in a row. Even single nights were rare. Thank goodness I'm not going there again!

I like to see Harry's reasoning abilities growing, he's becoming more mature. And poor students - having to suffer two ghost teachers! And this is a ghost that will drift through you while you're doing a test just to make you shiver and lose concentration. Nasty.

Well done!

Cheers!
Berte

JBern posted a comment on Saturday 18th November 2006 10:06am

Congrats on the new edition to the family. I liked the new chapter, though when Harry was thinking about the people at school you say Davies was a Slytherin. Roger was a Ravenclaw, though you were probably talking about Tracey Davis.

Would have liked to seen a Hermione scene, but I can wait to see how their relationship pans out. Blaise was good. Zab was very well done as well.

Jim

DaZZa posted a comment on Friday 17th November 2006 8:34pm

Congratulations on your new edition - but I'm afraid it takes a *lot* longer than a year or so before you get back to normal - especially when SWMBO decides, after 8 months or so, that she wants number 2....

Deborahsu posted a comment on Friday 17th November 2006 4:32pm

Good! Next? ;-)

morriganscrow posted a comment on Friday 17th November 2006 9:04am

I'm gobsmacked! I am so enjoying this story! I have to say it - it's ten times the book HBP was.
Please update before I either go insane, or have to hunt you down.

vheritas@aapt.net.au

Crys posted a comment on Friday 17th November 2006 9:01am

I wasn't laughing at you, Draco. I was sympathizing with you.

Really.

Oh, Harry . . . Now you need to go and apologize to AD. He didn't lie to you (at least about this) and your dramatics are really and truly incomprehensible to him.

Fun story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Oh, and good luck with being a new Dad. Most terrifying and most wonderful experience all rolled up in one.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 17th November 2006 7:27am

Very good. I really am enjoying this story.

gunny

cmatbmed posted a comment on Friday 17th November 2006 5:52am

So Snape has a major life dept that he owes, hmmm. Thanks for finding the time to share. As always this was a great chapter.

Thanks

Prince Charon posted a comment on Friday 17th November 2006 2:36am

Interesting. Very, very interesting.

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Friday 17th November 2006 12:18am

OUTSTANDING CHAPTER!!!! About your lovely A/N at the begining of the chapter, ok I'll admit I did laugh but being divorced and the one with the kids all of them under the age of 4 makes it even less likely for me to get any sleep what so ever. But look at it this way when they're Harry's age you'll wish they never grew up so count it as a blessing I think. Anyways I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Everytime you update this story gets better and better. I hope Harry and Hermione can reconcile there differences and get back together. I also hope that eventually they'll have kids that is to say that Harry and Blaise will make a bundle of joy together and Harry and Hermione will make a bundle of joy together or at least thats my firm hope anyways. As always DO keep up the amazingly awesome and outstanding work and update soon please:):):):)

IceBlades posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 11:47pm

its been a while, but it was worth it. not as worth as some of the other chapters, but i know that there will be better ones in the future. great chapter, keep writing

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 10:52pm

And the plot thickens nicely. You're doing a good job of integrating the info from HBP into your story line. It will be interesting to see what, if anything, brings Hermione back.

10chi posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 9:58pm

As someone who has just had this second son, I understand wholeheartedly where you are coming front. Excellent work yet again. Hope to hear from you soon.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 9:55pm

Good chapter. I did expect Harry to talk to Zab about his Horcrux induced rage, as well, though.

I'm glad that you had time to write it. :-) Thanks for sharing it with us.

CRose posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 9:36pm

I've been looking forward to this update. Wanted to see what would happen to Snape after the last chapter. A Ghost, heh heheheh, very interesting. That and Dumbledore needs a good ass kicking. :P

Brendan posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 9:09pm

Excellent chapter, per usual. Congrats with Draco664 Jr., hope everything works out there.

Perhaps the next chapter will be only a month away?

Sean Dillon posted a comment on Thursday 16th November 2006 9:01pm

Glad to see an update. I recently re-read AP and the beginning of this. Wanted to see him take on the Vatican again.