Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Tuesday 18th September 2007 2:00pm

Yes! Harry needs to kick Malfoy's arse again and again.

Loved the way Harry played Malfoy. Love the way you have Harry thinking rather than just reacting (and the fact that thinking doesn't always guarentee a success.)

Very exciting and well done chapter. Thank you so much!

Tom A.

IceBlades posted a comment on Tuesday 18th September 2007 12:16pm

AMAZING! I can't wait for what happens next!

brad posted a comment on Tuesday 18th September 2007 4:43am

Nitpick - why the change in formatting, with the double-lines between paragraphs? It's a bit of a pain, particularly when printing it out, and not consistent with your previous chapters.

I'm always a bit wary when a story has all-powerful elves to the rescue. I know, I know, it's canon - particularly in DH (dunno if you've read it yet?) - but it's still a bit sus when these creatures, more powerful than wizards, come along and save the day. If it wasn't for the arbitrary "Elf magic not be able to take wizards" Dobby could have done the whole thing for Harry.

But I guess I could say the same thing about time travel. Fun use of it though, and - unless I got it wrong - a bit of a paradox - Harry only got into the manor grounds because ... Harry got into the manor grounds.

I'm pleased that Harry intends to go back and get his gear, and his wands. But, for a bloke with a broken rib, who's been beaten up and knocked unconscious a couple of times, he's awfully confident/arrogant, isn't he? Ditto with his *assumption* that Kellermann is now deceased.

Good to see Malfoy back, and with better duelling skills than last time; but still with an ego ripe for exploitation. His exchanges with Harry made for a fun chapter.

Liked Harry's using the 'Concidio' to cut away the horcrux; a clever ploy that makes one appreciate him and the story all the more.

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 7:10pm

Great chapter. I loved the return of the ferret as well as the way he was, once again, humiliated by Harry. I can hardly wait to discover just what happened to poor, hee hee, kellerman when he arrived in the Chamber.

Hurry and post more soon.

busted posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 4:24pm

Some more great action thanks for the update :D

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 4:17pm

woohoo GO DOBBY! I can't wait for the next chapter to see some more Malfoy bashing. Dobby being addicted to pensives is a funny idea he's such a cute little devoted elf. His was the death I hated the most in DH.

Rob

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 1:15pm

OUTSTANDING CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the chapter and I can't wait to read what happens in the next chapter. I love the parting thoughts of Harry's about Draco the Ferret! Any chance that Harry will kill poor stupid and moronic Draco? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please:):):):)

Wookie13 posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 12:16pm

A most interesting and satisfying chapter.

Alex00 posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 11:27am

Great job.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 11:01am

Excellent balance in this chapter between smart Harry and smart Kellermann planning.

Great chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.

jb238 posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 10:12am

Good chapter, fascinating reading. I like getting Kellermann with the Portkey! Also using a Time-Turner in an attack.

Crys posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 9:32am

> All along the ceiling, timber flared and exploded, sending a mass of kindling hurtling downwards.
Oh, Harry. You shoulda anchored yourself to the ceiling (with the glove) before starting to cast.

> Looking like a drunk doing yoga
*snicker* Now THAT is a visual!

Better go and see Kellerman and the basilisk eventually to make sure he's well and truly dead. People seem to keep coming back to life too easily around here.

Good idea to get rid of the cup like that.

Okay, now with three wands to choose from and a broom, things are looking up.

DrT posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 9:06am

Oh, goodie; Malfoy's back and available to abuse once again!

"T"

Ramos posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 8:43am

Oh, there is ALWAYS time to kick Malfoy's arse.

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 8:21am

Great chapter. You kept the action moving along nicely, and I like how you sprinkle in a bit of humor too. I also like that Draco has become at least a little bit more of a threat compared to the books. Wouldn't want it to be too easy for Harry, now would we? Thanks for writing!

Disobedience posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 8:08am

A very nice chapter for action and mayhem. I look forward to seeing Harry take on our favorite, resurrected ferret in the near future. Especially enjoyed the arrogant Kellerman's inadvertant use of a portkey to visit Harry's old, basilisk 'friend'. As per usual, wizards are stupider than should be possible. (Evil Wizard School Lesson #54: Never touch another wizard's portkey, especially while interrogating said wizard. FAILED)

Renzo7 posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 7:42am

Excellent work, as always... Poor Harry just can't catch a break of good luck, right? always has to get caught or injured... lol... Great work with Malfoy, I really enjoyed the tantrums. Keep up the good work and please have Harry get some much needed, loving care from Blaise.

CRose posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 7:40am

Excellent, I've been looking forward to this chapter. Malfoy has Harry captured, at his mercy, and can do anything. And he reverts to taunting and humiliation. Typical. To bad he seems to have gotten away so far. I can't wait to see what happens next.

uthamm posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 7:33am

Nice. VERY nice. I love this story and was excited to see it updated. I really like the effort that you make to show the learning that Harry is doing (should have checked the inconsistencies in the will). The fight scenes are excellent (will we find out if Harry owns a Kellerman statue? Maybe he could get a life debt off him?) and the small observations (problems with fine motor skills with the right hand) really give the story color. One request? I would like to see the avenging angel of death (Zab) teaming up with Harry to avenge the death of his friend - that would be TOTALLY WICKED! Anyway, more Zab?

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Monday 17th September 2007 7:07am

Nice part here, and glad to see Dobby again, and Draco is a sneaky little guy at times, and also seems to have the common sense of a toad in a boiling pot. Looking forward to what'll happen next time.