Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

AK posted a comment on Thursday 12th January 2006 2:12pm

Darn! It would have been fun if he had had the power to break in , again, into the popes room and get away, but your way was more logical I guess :-). Good story looking forward to the next one.

Sabia posted a comment on Monday 9th January 2006 1:51pm

Absolutely amazing. An excellent Harry, just the right mix of power and character, and a nice dynamic with Blaise and Hermione. A well-planned, well-executed adventure which I hope will be updated soon.

cmatbmed posted a comment on Thursday 5th January 2006 12:44pm

What a fun fic. I sure hope your travels have left you wanting to finish this ;-)
Thanks

cyd posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 4:49am

damn, damn, damn, damn... blasted curiousity will kill me if you dont finish this!!! :)

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Friday 30th December 2005 9:23pm

Ah, ok, you've been moving. I totally understand the moving between countries thing. Ugh.
I have to say I was wondering about the basilisk biting the book for him myself. It might have killed the poor thing, I suppose, but it would have been easier on Harry physically, and he'd probably not have been captured, so I'll have to accept that you have your reasons for having Harry and the Pope chat again. :-)

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Friday 30th December 2005 9:21pm

OK, now that I've finished reading Apprentice Potter and up to this point in Journeyman Potter, I have to ask if you've abandoned this fic or if life has just interfered. I hope it's the latter, but nothing serious, because I'm really into this story of yours!!!
Happy New Year!!!

noylj posted a comment on Monday 19th December 2005 2:02pm

I can't take it. I am half way through this chapter. Harry has met a Basilisk (that did not attack the one bringing the journal down), gets the horcrux that is so similar to the diary...and IS TOO STUPID TO ASK THE SNAKE TO BITE THE BOOK????? For gods sakes man, what the hell are you thinking. Harry does have half a brain doesn't he or is actually as stupid as Snape says he is???

noylj posted a comment on Monday 19th December 2005 1:11pm

Hurray, no more Mr. "I have to protect my enemies so they can come back and try to kill me again." However, Mr. Falcone should have been brought down and eviscerated by Harry, since he called for Harry to be killed. Must assert yin/yang.

noylj posted a comment on Monday 19th December 2005 12:18pm

He better be telling all this to Blaise and his master. I don't want to read another "Harry forgets to tell the important people what is happening" story.

noylj posted a comment on Monday 19th December 2005 7:25am

Oh no, not the ever recurring dead villian comes back to life. Oh god, I hate those stories, but I love the characters. Please, let Riddle be dead or, at least, let him be truly gone after this. Harry can have other enemies, but not the same dead enemy who can't be killed. No, no, no....

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Saturday 17th December 2005 8:51am

Great! Very exciting action scenes. Loved the destruction of the Maffia.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for sharing your imagination and skill

Tom A.

stgilman10 posted a comment on Sunday 4th December 2005 5:18pm

please update. i know you're moving across the world (even though you said that two months ago...) but couldn't you find a computer somewhere and work? too good of a sequel to let go.

James Benfield posted a comment on Friday 2nd December 2005 11:35am

Great story so far. I'm intrested in seeing what the pope will do.

crawfsh posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 7:28pm

Fantastic story! I read all of the chapters in "Journeyman Potter" first, and then found "Apprentice Potter". I love how "Apprentice Potter" turned out and I can hardly wait for your next update on this story.

Tildessmoo posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd November 2005 3:37pm

Wow! An amazing way of integrating a story written after OotP with HBP! As I'm sure many people have, I noticed as soon as you mentioned the left hand with the lemon drop bowl. Not that that means much, considering it was less than an inch from the sight of the damaged right. I've never before seen someone integrate a fanfic written partway into a series with later parts of the series like this. Plus I never knew AP had a sequel (found it for the second time a day after you posted the last chapter); guess I should've joined your mailing list like I'd planned to, huh?

Rudy Henkel posted a comment on Monday 21st November 2005 6:30am

Yeah... I enjoyed your first story quite a bit, but the stubborn, angry child routine from Harry is getting old, so I'm going to have to discontinue here. I wish you luck with the rest of the story.

Cheers,

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Tuesday 8th November 2005 10:54am

LOL! I love the ending.

IP82 posted a comment on Tuesday 8th November 2005 7:04am

Bloody fantastic story, even better than Apprentice Potter.

Please keep going.

Thelvyn posted a comment on Sunday 6th November 2005 1:39pm

Excellent story so far, I wonder what his next plan will be... though I suspect sending a request for his wands to the pope via normal mail might be as successful as anything given how his luck has gone so far.

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 6th November 2005 12:00pm

Great. It is so enjoyable to find magic in the Vatican! I'm looking forward to more on this subject. Keep up the good work!