Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Rijl Kent posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 7:28pm

Now THAT was satisfying. Snape abuse is excellent.

I'm ashamed to say that I've read everything you've posted, enjoyed it all, but haven't reviewed before now. I'm rectifying that now.

'Betrayal' is the best Harry out of Azkaban fic I've read, and way way up there in Harry/Cho fics. The sequel is great, too, and has the best evil Ginny I've seen. (ok, evil is a little overstated, but man-rape isn't nice)

Snape's worst nightmare is hysterical and has some of the best characterizations of the next generation I've read. It helps that at the end, Snape quits. What an asshole.

This story, and 'apprentice' live up to my expectations from you. The first person was a little jarring at first, but then easy to get into. I like how you ran with the remote casting idea. I've been wondering if JKRs ever going to explore that. I'm now guessing not; she's not the most consistent with her magical world. I was pretty shocked when Harry did that lumos without holding his wand in bk 5, tho. Building from that is a good way to gradually build a super!harry. Well, I like it, anyway.

I also like the way you got Hermione 'into' Harry. "Logic gets me hot!" is so Hermione! Harry winding up with multiple (well 2) partners always seems OOC to me, but Blaise initiating a 3way relationship seemed to fit the characters in your story very well.

Anyway, thanks for all the fish. and stories.

-rijl_kent@yahoo.com

nonjon posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 7:02pm

As much as I love this Harry, I'm beginning to love this Snape even more. Snape deserves to be belittled, abused, hurt, crushed, exposed for what he is and embarassed to high hell for it. If he catches a minor case of death, no harm no foul. And you've made him into exactly what I like Snivelly to be.

Most fics make him out to be simply evil, which isn't much fun. Or they try to redeem him, which is even less fun. And way too often they make him out to be smarter than he needs to be. You've made him a complete arsehole, a fool, an idiot, and just the continuous butt to the cosmic joke his existence is.

Perfect.

More please.

freakyfinger posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 7:00pm

Oh man, what I wouldn't give to have that kind of magic . .to be able to just push objects . . . I'd have a ball just pushing things in class and making everyone paranoid . . .

Ken Warner posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 6:59pm

what a lovely chapter, and I am so glad that your RL allowed you to write it. Thanks for some really prime telling off of the prime manipulator.

I have thoroughly enjoyed both volumes of this story and am looking forward to re-reading them often once they are complete.
thanks and warmest regards

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 6:59pm

Dang, angry!Harry is still, well, angry. :-)

Nice chapter, I'm glad to see a new one. Thanks for sharing this.

Voldemort is Dead posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 6:51pm

I love it! It took a while for you to update. I almost gave up.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 6:43pm

I'm glad you finally were able to update this story. And I really liked the end of this chapter!!!

Hagrid posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 6:08pm

WooHoo! have long 'ave we all waited ter see that? An' besides kickin' snivillus's arse, seems like Harry took a bite out'ta Albus as well. Don't think Minerva will be able ter sit still fer a week. Great chapter.

Finbar posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 5:59pm

Well, Damm. It's good to see the return of HErmione who is turned on by Harry using his brain. It's also good to see that Harry is refusing to take any shit from Snape. Hmmm, can someone be charged for attempted use of an Unforgiveable? That WOULD pu Snape in Azkaban for some time *grins*

Defense Counsel-"Mr Potter, how exactly did you prevent My Client from this so called attempted attack?"

Harry- "It wasnt too hard, I just hit him with the second new form of Magic I am developing"

AK posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 5:51pm

Hey one update every 4 moths *evil glare* why so slow man!
Nice chapter too, but then again any chapter where Snape gets beaten up is good! No matter how many fics with a redeemed Snape I read I still can't stand him :)

Yojo posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 5:11pm

I absolutely love the little part about Hermione giving Harry "The Talk". That was ingenious. The part about Snape was something that I have been waiting for for a very long time. Thank you very much for the update; as always I love the superbe quality of writing. Keep up the excellent work!

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 5:03pm

OMFG! The ending was perfect! Between Harry's remarks in regards to Dumbledore's inability to ask for Croakers help, and his dealings with Snape, this may be one of the best things I've ever read. The bit with Hermione and Blaise were quite brilliant as well. An outstanding chapter, I look forward to seeing what you have in store next.

pip posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 4:46pm

I love it. I love, i love it, i love it!
Bravo on another fantastic chapter. I had thought that nothing could beat 'The Apprentice', but this just might. i do admit though voldemort not having died properly, pissed me off, BUT...the first scene with harry and zab fighting, and the two chapters on harry breaking in to...erm, the vatican(?)were aboso-fucking-lutly awesome!
keep it up!
pip
xxx

Draco664 replied:

Hey, who said Voldemort hadn't died?

The summary simply states that people had thought he was dead before... *evil grin*

Yonexcannon posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 4:38pm

I absolutely love a good angry Harry story, and yours is the best and most believable that I have ever seen. I think that his relationships are all exceedingly realistic given his history with all those involved. Interestingly, I think that I enjoy your characterisations of Minerva as much as anything else in the story. Glad to see that you are back and writing again. I really look forward to more from you.

anonymous5 posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 4:32pm

Your angry!Harry is the best I have ever read, bar none. Spectacular.

jmcqk6 posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 4:26pm

Great Chapter! Loved the conversation with dumbledore and the snape bashing. looking forward to reading much more!

Sean Dillon posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 4:19pm

Woohoo!
Snape mashing!!
Dumbledore bashing!!!
Blaise and Hermione flashing!!!!

I love this chapter. Keep up the excellent work.

Ike posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 4:11pm

Fantastic!! I had thought this story was abandoned, its been so long since an update. I'm very happy to have been proven wrong.

amulder posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 4:00pm

Y'know... in the thrill of the last two paragraphs, in the excitement of seeing Snape actually try to use an unforgivable on Harry, and in the glee of seeing Harry smack him again... In all of that, I think a lot of people are going to be missing something.

And what I think they are missing, is the fact that Dumbledore made no effort to bar the door. He let Snape come in the room. He really should have known better, after what had just transpired, and after what Harry said, he really really should have known better.

Is anyone going to pick up on that? It would be interesting if Hermione were to do so. Or it would be positive to the relationship if Albus were to note it and apologize for the .. uh .. oversite.

best,
...art

Michael69 posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 3:56pm

You're back! Hope you're all settled and everything. That was a great chapter, but then again, Harry beating up on Snape is always for a good story.