Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Adam posted a comment on Friday 23rd September 2005 10:09am

Now that was absolutly funny, at least he managed to get through France without any serious trouble lol. Harry there in Rome had me in stitches. Look forward to seeing what happens next.

Crys posted a comment on Friday 23rd September 2005 9:26am

*chuckle*

Just after buying supplies to assist a b&e, Harry topples the Italian wizarding mafia.

"How was your day, dear?"
"Pretty quiet."

Nothing normal happens around him, does it?

Kevin posted a comment on Friday 23rd September 2005 5:18am

Hi,

I must say I simply loved this chapter. Your story-line seems to perfectly balance out Kokopelli's "push" for a specific organized religion.

I think balance is always a good thing.

Great work and great story.

Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.

Kevin

Jim posted a comment on Thursday 22nd September 2005 2:39pm

Nice! I love confident, sarcastic Harry. :-)

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Thursday 22nd September 2005 7:27am

Excellent!

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Thursday 22nd September 2005 6:19am

'but an entire subculture has grown around the incident.'

LOL!

Tortured Snape trading cards!!

gryffindors posted a comment on Wednesday 21st September 2005 3:34pm

stuff them indeed, such a great fic, and a great author to boot, i reaaly didn't think it was possible to bring up the horcrux journy into a post OOTP fic so convincingly, but things happen you know.
update soon

Adam posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 3:04am

Ok, Hermione seems to have let Harry get away with running solo for a while. Or is it just that she doesnt want to seriosly tell him off in front of Dumbledore :) and just because Hermione has let him off, I do wonder what Blaise will say lol. At least Dumbledore has admitted some responsibility for this mess. Pity it is Hermione Harry and Blasie who are the ones who are going to suffer for it though.

Brad posted a comment on Wednesday 14th September 2005 5:28am

Well! Why couldn't JKR have compressed all that tedious 'traipsing through the pensieve memories' stuff of HBP into a single chapter, like you did here? :-)

I thought at first you were just going through old territory, and not going to mention the horcruces (is that how the plural is spelt? Not 'horcruxes'?) until Harry bought it up for me. Very effective, how you had Harry draw it out of Dumbledore like that, really amplified the whole sinister nature of these evil devices.

I know I'm a bundle of mush these days, but I enjoy the little romantic touches, like Harry's noting Hermione's reactions, taking her hand, etc. Little bits that flesh out a story, break up the pure dialogue/narration and make it a good entertaining read.

Has the prophecy been discharged/fulfilled? Did Voldemort actually 'die' the first time? Is Harry off the hook, or does he have to find ANOTHER 'power that he knows not'?

I'm delighted that you are continuing your Apprentice Potter series. I've just finished re-reading the first story to get me into the mood for this new tale. It's good to see first-person angry Harry back again!

I hope you survive the gloating of your Pommie work colleagues for the remainder of your stay in England. It's been 18 years, let them have their brief time in the sun. Thanks for this chapter!

Loopy Dane posted a comment on Tuesday 13th September 2005 5:49pm

Oh, I think I like this better than JK's so far! I like how you are using book six details and crafting a whole new story out of it.
Interesting that DD said the Ministry was prohibiting him from disclosing the Horocrux info, but then said that he was witholding info about the Horocruxes from the ministry... The webmaster continues to spin his webs...
Hermione is an interesting character. Her divided loyalty at the beginning of the conversation slowly yielded to full support of Harry once Harry uncovered DD's duplicity...
I wonder if she will stay completely in Harry's camp or if traveling with DD will sway her back towards the middle.
I can only assume that DD will try to get Hermione to spy on Harry again. ("for his own good") She has not had nearly the experience with his manipulations, and may find it difficult to stay loyal to Harry. Will this cause a split between Harry and Hermione?
Like I said, I REALLY like where you are taking this...
Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us.
Loopy

Adam posted a comment on Monday 12th September 2005 6:24am

I have just finished reading apprentice and so started on this story with high hopes of another story of excellent quality. I am glad I have not been dissapointed :) I did love the engagament between Zab and Harry, and I did enjoy Blaises payback - it obviously didnt occur to Zab that both girls know of each other lol. Also watchin Harry play with Dumbledore was amusing, I will definately be following this story so I hope to see the next chapter soon.

Amanda posted a comment on Monday 5th September 2005 2:44pm

I really have enjoyed this story! You have to continue writing it! If possible, could you send me an e-mail at amanda@spyaccounting.com when you post the next chapter?

Goyana posted a comment on Sunday 28th August 2005 3:07pm

Another good chapter mate, cant wait for the next

DaBear posted a comment on Wednesday 24th August 2005 9:22am

Very cool, I am happy to see a continuation of this story. Are you planning on including the Horcrux idea in this?

Goyana posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2005 12:02pm

Great chapter, cant wait for the next 1

Kris posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2005 10:09am

VERY COOL! I was seriously pissed when I couldn't find Apprentice Potter on Fanfiction any more. I'm extreamly glad I found your new site! Can't wait for the next chapter of Journeyman to come out! I bet it'll be great! ;)

Kabre posted a comment on Thursday 4th August 2005 10:23am

damn, son. humor, supense, action, drama... all rolled into one spectacular chapter; i hope (but don't expect) you'll update quickly. Either way, the wait is worth it for this.

Anand posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd August 2005 6:54am

Damn, I love this story, and this universe. Harry is fantastic. Can't wait to see the eventual meeting between Harry and Albus.

John Wilburn posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd August 2005 1:55pm

Draco,
Glad to see you continuing the Apprentice Potter Story. I really like this new fic, it is in my opinion very well written. Keep up the good work.
Sincerely,
John

Ron posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd August 2005 10:40am

Nice to see you writing a new story.
Thanks