Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

Concealed Convict posted a comment on Sunday 11th January 2009 3:54am

Great story so far. The development of the characters is intriguing. However, I do have one question: If every death eater died at the end of "Apprentice Potter," why isn't Snape dead? It was the dark mark which killed them and Snape still had it, yet he is still alive in this story.

Thanks for writing, keep up the good work
Concealed-Convict

Jeffrey Meehan posted a comment on Sunday 14th December 2008 10:48pm

OK Ive got to know where did you come up with this Zab character is he based on a teacher or what? Ive always wanted to know how to play mind games like he does.

dimriver posted a comment on Sunday 16th November 2008 7:05pm

Good story.

Portus posted a comment on Tuesday 29th July 2008 9:52am

Oh, I liked this chapter *very* much. Harry wiped the floor with a pompous jerk - nothing new there. But the way Harry humiliated the prick not once but twice, and then allowed him to kill himself with his own wand? On orders from the idiot's own arrogant father? Now that was inspired. I like the backfiring wand trick almost as much as the remote casting and the ability to "push" objects.

Definitely a fun chapter to read.

Tabi posted a comment on Sunday 20th July 2008 7:27pm

Yes, I enjoyed it, immensely.

Andrius posted a comment on Tuesday 15th July 2008 12:21am

Oh, I love that. Not only using spells but various trinkets and items as well. Very fun!

Andrius posted a comment on Monday 14th July 2008 11:03pm

Yay threesome! Harry you lucky dog :)

pfeil posted a comment on Friday 6th June 2008 5:08pm

Thank You!

Glad to have someone logical on the site to counter kokopelli's nonsense.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 30th April 2008 2:38pm

Outstanding story.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 30th April 2008 1:38pm

Outstanding chapter, Harry needs to really teach Draco about pain.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 30th April 2008 11:28am

Good chapter.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 30th April 2008 10:32am

Outstanding chapter. Good stuff.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 30th April 2008 8:28am

Outstanding chapter, looks like it is going to hit the fan. I think Harry is going to move everything to the Chamber. That will frost everyone...lol.

brad posted a comment on Thursday 20th March 2008 3:03am

Enjoyable chapter, although I was surprised you ended the novel at this point. Still, you're continuing straight on without a pause with 'Master Potter', so no harm, no questions left unanswered yet, the movie is still running.

I always get a kick out of your stories, in enjoying the 'intelligence' of your Harry. I've no doubt read other stories with a clever!Harry - always much more satisfying than the go-where-the-vision-or-instinct-takes-me!Harry of canon - but I think the first-person's perspective (have I got the term right?) just makes Harry's cleverness, and the intricacy of the plot, that much more blatant/obvious for the reader to follow. Reading your stories, almost the only first-person ones I can think of (jbern is a fairly new entrant), is a real change and a real pleasure.

Applause for Harry and his conscience, still hesitant to kill. It'd be hard for we readers to fully invest ourselves in the story if the hero was otherwise.

I do hope that Harry recovers his wand. In both this chapter and Master Potter you/Harry have made clear his attachment to it, for both emotional and practical reasons.

The appearance of Snape was totally unexpected ... was this the first time that the issue of his life debt holding him back was mentioned? 'Cause it was a surprise to me here. I thought Harry was going to ask Snape about Malfoy's location, but I guess Snape wouldn't know, Malfoy had contacted him from the (now destroyed) hideout. Thanks for the chapter and the story!

Morgan Hackett posted a comment on Monday 3rd March 2008 1:04pm

lovely

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Sunday 2nd March 2008 7:36pm

I am strongly looking forward to reading Master Potter. And I sincerely hope that Harry gets his Holly wand back. Congratulations. Next story, please.

cwejr posted a comment on Saturday 1st March 2008 6:58pm

Fantastic.
excellent characterization, believable people,realistic dialog, and enough 'gotcha' moments to keep my interest up. I'm really enjoying this story so much that I expect to miss most of my sleep tonight.

Good job.

smog2187 posted a comment on Thursday 28th February 2008 3:13pm

Another great chapter though I did find Malfoy to be way too pathetic. It's no fun when all the baddies are so incompetent.

On a side note, the status of the story says 'completed' when I look at the chapter overview of this story.

Anyway, thanks for writing. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter as always!

Bedrup posted a comment on Wednesday 27th February 2008 1:30pm

Oy. Chap 17 has disappeared. Magic?

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 27th February 2008 12:03am

I have just read Apprentice and Journeyman; I enjoyed them very much. You have a plausible explanation for why Dumbledore tolerates Snape. Arsehole Harry was a lot of fun. I don't completely understand Zab's need to be "dead" but perhaps that will become clearer in "the next great adveture" yet to be posted. Thanks for writing. W.