Content Harry Potter Crossovers

Reviews

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 13th January 2006 6:17pm

Bummer.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 13th January 2006 5:52pm

Very interesting start.

gunny

Sonicdale posted a comment on Friday 13th January 2006 3:32pm

Nice, very nice and well worth the wait.
I haven't reviewed as much on this story - harem fics usually squick me out - but the first person perspective really has me going. I LOVED the whole 'invasion' of the Vatican. The details and the innovations that Harry had to come up with were great. I loved the bit with the basilisk - I hope we see it again. How Harry got away was nice as well. The little sparks between his fingers? Nice touch.

I also liked the scene where Harry meets the Pope with Dumbles in the room. That was pure genius - or at least a sugar-induced high genius. Making Dumbles wither under one of the few people that can do that? Priceless. And you don't need a Mastercard for it. :)

A great chapter. Hope your move went well. Good luck with the new country thing - I've been there and it can be very challenging.

Keep on writing - this snarky and strong Harry is one of the few first-person Harrys I like.

Good work.

turnlach posted a comment on Friday 13th January 2006 3:28pm

Yay, you're back. I wondered when old Dumbles would show up. He clearly hasn't learned from his past mistakes.

The Resident posted a comment on Friday 13th January 2006 1:14pm

And fun is had my all. For some perverse reason I am always pleased when Harry manages to make DD look stupid. Anyway, I wish I could wake up in Harry's situation; 2 beautiful women sleeping on either side. A moment's pause while I savor the dream.......... Ok, nice chapter and quiet enjoyable. Keep up the good work and I hope you are able to update soon.

Crys posted a comment on Friday 13th January 2006 11:57am

Oh, more Dumbledore-bashing! Great sport ;)

Like the conversation with the Pope.

Looking forward to more.

EricThorsen posted a comment on Friday 13th January 2006 10:20am

The only issue that I had with the last couple of chapters was the speed at which Harry wore himself out. Casting spells normally, shouldn't Harry have regenerated his power almost as fast as he used it? Wizards and witches use magic as casually as we use electricity, and with as little forethought. If he was remote casting a lot of spells or there were magic dampening fields everywhere it might make sense. Otherwise, I think the story is really interesting.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Friday 13th January 2006 8:38am

Thank you for the update.

Very, very interesting.

More soon, please.

Quizer posted a comment on Friday 13th January 2006 5:39am

Great chapter! I liked that bit about the 'guy' who got nailed to 'a bit of wood'... :D
Can a Horcrux also keep people from dying naturally? I don't think there was something to that effect in HBP. What do you think?

Write more soon! ^_^

Quizer

PhiloWorm posted a comment on Friday 13th January 2006 12:15am

Wow that was cool, the whole conversation with the Pope and Dumbledore had enough fun moments to last the rest of my lifetime as something to laugh about. Please do be fast with the next update, I find this story so good that I want to read more and more.

crawfsh posted a comment on Thursday 12th January 2006 11:58pm

Great continuation! Superb writing as always. The last scene is beautiful. Waking up next to two gorgeous and brilliant girlfriends? What guy wouldn't want that?

Jayy posted a comment on Thursday 12th January 2006 5:54pm

Yayyyy! You're back. I'd been so worried that you had decided to abandon this story. What country did you move to, and what country did you move from? Can't wait for the next chapter.

Makileus posted a comment on Thursday 12th January 2006 5:28pm

Glad you are back, and hope everything is going well right now. I underdstand saying that the last 4 months were hellish is an understatement. You haven't lost it. Often times authors who have been gone for awhile, completely change the personalities and such of their characters and stories. You've managed to keep right on track.

Arkeus posted a comment on Thursday 12th January 2006 4:56pm

great chpater :-)
i do hope that means more actions for our heroes now, and a bit more training...As harry is quite lucky to be able to have done what he did :/

Paulo Weber posted a comment on Thursday 12th January 2006 4:43pm

Amazing, nice to see you're back in business. Excellent chapter, the Pope talk was well done, and Harry/Dumbdorr interaction was perfect.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 12th January 2006 4:28pm

My that is an interesting read that was well worth the wait. I love the characterization of the Pope here; it does seem to match what I've read of Pope John II. All in all, a nicely round-out to the preceeding chapter.

*Snicker* Dumbledore is not going to be too happy with what Harry disclosed, but I definitely agree with Harry that way too much is lost when secrets are un-necessarily kept. *smile* An rather mundane example is that the same problem was solved three different ways on three highly classified aerospace programs, but neither the second nor third programs were aware, or could be told, of the previous efforts due to secrecy restrictions.

japanese_jew posted a comment on Thursday 12th January 2006 4:24pm

aw... a happy ending... have Blaise stab Hermione in the back 'by accident'

jmcqk6 posted a comment on Thursday 12th January 2006 3:40pm

Glad to see you are back in business! Great chapter. I think I'm going to have to go back and reread the story though, to get the whole effect. Anyways, great work, look forward to reading more!

AzureSky posted a comment on Thursday 12th January 2006 3:17pm

Great chapter. It's nice to see you back.

Fasor posted a comment on Thursday 12th January 2006 2:24pm

welcome back :)